CateraOwners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum.

3 posters

Go down

My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum. Empty My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum.

Post by globuslive 1/4/2013, 20:19

My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum. Img_2010
My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum. Img_2011
My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum. Catera11

Third picture is my first Catera 1998, with HID headlights Angel eyes from Europe. My bro crashed it 2 years ago! Now I have 2000, carbon fibered hood, trunk... Thinking of buying angel eyes for this, and Fuel rail upgrade. The car was broken for 6 years since 2006 till i got it in 2012. Had to rebuild the engine. I had red Catera, but there are no good pictures right now. Sold it when got 2000. Smile

globuslive

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum. Empty Re: My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum.

Post by Admin 1/4/2013, 20:39

Looks great, both look excelent.

The carbon fiber look is not bad at all. I am diggin it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-05-05

https://cateraowners.forumotion.com,  http://www.cardomain.com/ri

Back to top Go down

My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum. Empty Re: My past and Current Cateras ))) Just joined the Forum.

Post by globuslive 1/4/2013, 21:39

Admin wrote:Looks great, both look excelent.

The carbon fiber look is not bad at all. I am diggin it.
Thanks mate! Yeah, Catera now looks lighter, which is not usual for Caddies )))

globuslive

Back to top Go down

Post by yomincarr 1/5/2013, 12:43

I like the carbon fiber too...didnt know they made them. I tried finding angel eyes and couldnt come across any. So i got the Euro lights off ebay and tore them apart to blacken them out.
yomincarr
yomincarr

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by globuslive 1/5/2013, 13:22

yomincarr wrote:I like the carbon fiber too...didnt know they made them. I tried finding angel eyes and couldnt come across any. So i got the Euro lights off ebay and tore them apart to blacken them out.
It's not real carbon fiber hood, it's wrapped. No way to find something like that here. I'm sure in Europe you can, but not in the US. I bought headlights from Europe. But looks like it's tough to find for 2000 facelifted body. I gonna put headlights from 1998 body style, but there is a gap between hood and lens, which should be covered somehow. On upgraded model they made sharp corner, on previous it's rounded shape, not huge difference but needs to be fixed. Thought to use original lips L shape as on 1998 body. Car looks so cool with those eyes.

globuslive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down