CateraOwners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! WGoins88 from cadillacowners.com

3 posters

Go down

Hey! WGoins88 from cadillacowners.com Empty Hey! WGoins88 from cadillacowners.com

Post by WGoins88 11/21/2010, 19:32

Joined over here because I saw a few links on cadillacowners to come here. Nice to see a forum dedicated to Catera owners!

BTW - Do I have permission to rent out my timing tool set here? Just making sure before I post about it.

-William

WGoins88

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Hey! WGoins88 from cadillacowners.com Empty Re: Hey! WGoins88 from cadillacowners.com

Post by CateraMV6 11/22/2010, 15:04

Yes sir!... welcome to the club first and for most!....

As far as the timing tool, try to post it where you think is appropriate and people will look for it...

I have no restrictions here at all!... this forum is to help all of us... the other one is cluttered and messy full of ads...

I think this one works better with sorting the important bits.
Once we get more traffic through here i will get a couple more guys to help out with the organization and maintenance of it!
CateraMV6
CateraMV6

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-05-06

https://cateraowners.forumotion.com, Cardomain.com/memberpage/300

Back to top Go down

Hey! WGoins88 from cadillacowners.com Empty Re: Hey! WGoins88 from cadillacowners.com

Post by WGoins88 11/22/2010, 15:31

Yup, that is the biggest reason I dislike that forum, far too many ads, and the "Get a membership" thing was too pushy.

WGoins88

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MILCAT 11/22/2010, 17:43

Hey WG! Welcome. I'm a member of those two forums also. I like this one better too. It is more focused to Catera owners and I can use the "posts since last visit" w/o all the other garbage coming up.
MILCAT
MILCAT

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum